C&W Perring

Scott Patterson scottp at netrail.net
Wed Jun 6 18:08:04 UTC 2001

MessageI would guess it is PSI.  They are trying to see exactly how much
traffic they can force to other networks by pre-pending and probably (I
don't know how their routing is setup) setting lpref on the c&w sessions to
their lowest possible.  Then they will know what traffic is only available
through c&w.  Then they will prob see how many of these people they can peer
directly with or sell services to during the 60 day continuation.

Scott