C&W Peering

Moe Allen moe at vidnet.net
Wed Jun 6 17:15:37 UTC 2001

Sorry for the delay.  Directly from C&W.  We have a few Commercial Customers that are unable to connect now with their main office (Lan to Wan).  Further investigation and opening a trouble ticket with C&W, produced this information.  I generated a letter to peering.admin at cwusa.com   Asking why and how were our customers going to get back to their main office (via back-haul through the Internet).  The reply was less that creative.  It will follow later today.
Respectfully,
Morris Allen
VidcomNet, Inc.