C&W Peering

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Tue Jun 5 00:51:23 UTC 2001

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 07:55:14PM -0400, Christopher A. Woodfield wrote:
> I think PSI is going to have to get itself some transit, and quickly.

I know almost nothing about bankruptcy, so I would love for someone
who does to comment.  Put simply, if a company can't pay its
creditors and suppliers do they have any chance of entering into
a new purchase agreement?  I know that I personally wouldn't offer
them Net-30 payment terms right now.

Leo Bicknell - bicknell at ufp.org
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440