OT: electrical [was: 95th Percentile = Lame]

scott w scott at digisle.net
Mon Jun 4 19:38:14 UTC 2001

Then we could have script kiddies telling us "We own your A/C"...  I could
just see the power they could wield.  Once the system's hacked they could
turn them off and on at a regular frequency (or other things) and whack
the crap outta the electricity companies equipment.  Imagine 100 000 A/Cs
coherently going on and off every minute or so...

scott