Asset/Inventory tracking

Jake L jakelist at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:45:13 UTC 2001

I would like to compile a list of software tools used to track deployed or
inventoried network infrastructure.  If you have any experience using the
tools, I would appreciate any comments.  In addition, it would be helpful to
know what providers are using such tools and to what extent.

Server hardware/software tracking tools are also of interest, so any insight
on that topic would also be appreciated.

Please respond off of the list and I will forward the compiled results to
nanog.

Thanks in advance,
  Jake