A little assist please..

Rich Sena ras at poppa.thick.net
Mon Jun 4 16:01:36 UTC 2001

Am preparing a second round set of qustions for some participants in an
RFP that we are conducting for a bandwidth expansion project.

Looking for some specific fodder so that I can personalize the questions
to each participant - rather than the usual 'what is your
over-subscription rate' etc...

The second rounders are:

C&W
Verizon
Sprint
AT&T
Qwest
Yipes
InterNAP
Genuity

What we are requesting in this RFP is DS3 and OC3 pricing in 2 locations
Boston and MacLean, VA.  We were looking at flat and tiered rates..

What I want to structure the questions around is...

1 - Subscription (over and under) and upgrade ratio's
2 - Current capacity and hot points
3 - Outage response
4 - Customer issue responsiveness
5 - Time to delivery

I have all of these answers from the marketting staff of each of the
second rounders - however I hate lies.  Please help with some truthful
lighting on these issues - real blue water experience - happy and horror
stories - some good fodder that I can carve some specific questions for
each specfic participant from.

TIA

Summarized to list if deemed appropriate...

Rich Sena - ras at thick.net
ThickNET Consulting
"On the way to understanding; you understand, and forget."