A moment of silence.

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Mon Jun 4 15:00:01 UTC 2001

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 04:20:20PM -0400, Jason Lewis wrote:
> Since you brought it up......I have been to Abovenet's facility at 8100
> Boone.  Is it empty or what?
>
> Are they hurting for business?

For the record, MFN has 3 open data centers in the Northern Virginia
area, as well as presenses at several other locations, including the
PAIX in Virginia.

Last I checked no one was predicting MFN was going to go bankrupt,
which is more than I can say for much of the competition.  I suggest
you do your own research on the company though, start with the
ticker symbol MFNX.

Leo Bicknell - bicknell at ufp.org
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440