A moment of silence.

Rich Sena ras at poppa.thick.net
Mon Jun 4 10:18:45 UTC 2001

I'd have to concur - pre-MFN experience with AboveNET was a lot more
customer friendly... we used to have a sales rep that would die for us
there - he would beg borrow and steal to make us happy - it would take a
phone call and a verbal committment to get a new line run to the cage
etc... after the buyout (and exodus of some good folks) ther service
really got formal - with everything needing to be in writing and all
contacts needing to get a ticket via their support center...  but we were
still happy with the product to say the least...

On Jun 3, 2001 Tim Wilde spake:

Rich Sena - ras at thick.net
ThickNET Consulting
"On the way to understanding; you understand, and forget."