A moment of silence.

Tim Wilde twilde at dyndns.org
Sun Jun 3 21:03:47 UTC 2001

> Since you brought it up......I have been to Abovenet's facility at 8100
> Boone.  Is it empty or what?
>
> Are they hurting for business?

If the treatment we received from one of their sales reps while trying to
get colocation quotes for their (as yet incomplete, far behind schedule,
AFAIK) Boston datacenter is representative to how they treat all
customers, it wouldn't surprise me that they'd be hurting for business.
I'm still waiting for a quote that I was promised within a day two months
ago, and have long since gone with a different provider.

Tim

--
Tim Wilde
twilde at dyndns.org