C&W Peering Problem?

Jason Lewis jlewis at jasonlewis.net
Fri Jun 1 20:08:37 UTC 2001

Does anyone know who was dropped?  I have been having strange connectivity
problems between my network on the C&W network and my datacenter which is on
GlobalCenter's net.  No one can tell me what is going on, but maybe this has
something to do with it.

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure". The people at the
other end of the link know less about security than you do. And that's
scary.