C&W Peering Problem?

David Diaz davediaz at iwcinc.net
Fri Jun 1 18:35:43 UTC 2001

I was wondering when this issue was going to be brought up.  C&W
dropped peering with several backbones.  I will bet the problems
started about a week ago.  It might beg an interesting question.  If
a tier1 drops enough other backbones that are non-transit buyers....
doesnt that mean that the tier1 is no longer tier1???  Seems that C&W
no longer has full routes.

Considering that they have been shopping for a buyer of the company,
I would guess to say this administrative more affects their share
value... doesnt it.

dd