Broadwing

Karyn Ulriksen valkaryn at valkaryn.net
Fri Jul 27 17:16:14 UTC 2001

Just remember that Broadwing is not actually a Tier 1 provider.  They are a
Tier 2 striving to become a Tier 1.  When I was looking at them, I found
that you could obtain just as good or better pricing from an actual Tier 1
provider.  Check out Exodus, Verio, and Genuity.  Last I checked they were
offering some seriously competitive pricing on OCs.