How many ISPs are out there?

Mark Radabaugh - Amplex mark at amplex.net
Tue Jul 24 13:45:01 UTC 2001

I would have to agree with James that ASN probably isn't a good
indicator.  We waited nearly three years before getting an ASN (about 2
years too long actually...).  When we did multihome it was for
reliability as our single provider was proving to be dangerous to our
health.

I gave up on trying to keep Boardwatch up to date a long time ago. Once
they completely wrecked the usefulness of the listings by returning
59,303 virtual and national ISP's to any request for a local ISP there
didn't seem to be much point...

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
(419) 833-3635