Apparent widespread Worldcom ATM failure

ben hubbard nanog at eproduct.org
Thu Jul 19 03:37:21 UTC 2001

http://www.noc.uu.net/  seems now, at long last, to have something
posted on it. We've got a site in maryland that went down around 5pm-ish

eastern today with them, which is fairly close to the 5:15 that CNN was
reporting for the train incident. Maybe coincidence, but then again....

Anyway from http://www.noc.uu.net/ : Fiber Cut affecting many North East

cities in the US. No ETR yet.  Reference CNS RFO ticket 418065