DDoS attacks

Christopher L. Morrow chris at UU.NET
Thu Jul 12 18:09:27 UTC 2001

Jon,
Perhaps when you have an attack, as you do quite often, you should call
our support number?? There is no reason we can't filter/block this traffic
for you...

If you have a ticket for the incident in question I'd be happy to look
into this.

--Chris
(chris at uu.net)
## UUNET Technologies, Inc.                          ##
## Manager                                           ##
## Customer Router Security Engineering Team         ##
## (W)703-289-8479 (C)703-338-7319                   ##