DDoS attacks

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Thu Jul 12 18:04:24 UTC 2001

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 01:05:54PM -0400, Mitch Halmu exclaimed:
> No kidding? Your somewhat twisted "re-education" approach finds
> it perfectly normal to liken an illegal hacker activity (DDoS)
> with a perfectly legitimate business operation of an ISP, for
> the "crime" of simply having an open relay SMTP server.

One flame topic at a time, please. We haven't reached the requisite 30 days
since the last ORBS/RBL/SMTP/relay flamefest.

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m