DDoS attacks

Christopher A. Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Thu Jul 12 17:46:20 UTC 2001

*plonk*

There is absolutely no relation whatsover between MAPS and DDoS attacks,
at least in the reality of every NANOG subscriber who's not named Mitch
Halmu, and trying to turn completely unrelated NANOG threads into your
personal soapbox is, IMHO, in extremely poor taste and professional
judgement. Remember, there are people here who make hiring decisions. You
never know when you might find yourself interviewing with one of them.

When you stop trying to turn every thread into whining about MAPS and
your god-given right to run an open relay and every mail server
admin's divine duty accept email from said open relay, let me know.
>From a different email address, of course.

-C

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		rekoil at semihuman.com