Exchange Point member lists

Jeb R. Linton jeblinton at corp.earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 17:31:43 UTC 2001

Yes, Mr. Norton's email and his process work was what made me wonder about
this. I figured that whether one uses his formal decision tree or an
informal process, we're all scrambling around for the same data to make the
smae decisions.

If no one is aware of a list of members by EP to go with the list of Peering
Coordinators, I'll try to put something into a sharable form. Might end up
being useful for choosing which EPs to go into as well as where to go to
peer with someone.

- Jeb