SWIP update intervals (was: Re: Getting an AS and /18)

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Jul 3 20:41:12 UTC 2001

Yo Randy!

That may be, but I still need valid whois data to track down network
problems in progress.  I use whois many times a day for this and bad
data just makes net management a lot harder.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676