Getting an AS and /18

Marius Strom marius at marius.org
Mon Jul 2 23:21:03 UTC 2001

Have them setup an rwhois server.  That's how we proved allocation.

--
Marius Strom <marius at marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

It is a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action, there must be an
equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back and
so, here we are, victims of mathematics.
-- Londo, "A Voice in the Wilderness I"