Exodus Down

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Jul 2 16:31:53 UTC 2001

I would depend greatly upon the SF terms.

For example, if the SF terms include granting SF "a license to use,
redistribute under SF's choice of license, etc.", then SF could fork
and close even a GPL'ed product because the license THEY received it
under (the theoretical SF TOS) allow them to do so.

Again, I haven't sifted over the SF terms, but such a thing is
definitely conceivable.

--
| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |