GRC rides again...

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Mon Jul 2 13:29:02 UTC 2001

The question I have is, would QoS would do any good here?

Other then that, he seems to be on a rant here. As much as I hate to say it,
I almost agree with MSFT here. That said, Novell stated, decades ago, that
MSFT never could understand network security. At the time, I agreed with
Novell. Current observation is, that MSFT has yet to learn. Considering
MSFT's workstation market-share, that is a problem for all of us.