Stream2

Bill Fumerola billf at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 31 03:18:02 UTC 2001

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 09:42:23PM -0500, Jason Legate wrote:

> This is thrown together partially from the original sources of stream, and
> partially from my own ramblings, it was a quick and dirty hack, so there
> are parts of it that are messy.  For testing purposes on a lan, if you
> want to verify packet headers, and not send as fast as it can, you can
> define SLOW.

Thank you for making available code that now _all_ the packet kids can
use. Releasing this doesn't prove any theories, expose something new,
or have any redeemable value whatsoever. The sound everyone hears is
a collective orgasm of 12-year-olds with linux machines everywhere.

... or maybe they just saw http://www.tch.org/~ser/wtf2.jpg recently.

--
Bill Fumerola <billf at FreeBSD.org>