sorry to ruin several of your evenings...

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Jan 30 20:04:27 UTC 2001

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, jamie rishaw wrote:

> You're bitching that you had to go back and do things the way they
> should have been done in the first place?
>
> Help me understand where you think Paul, or any of the ISC peoples,
> is at fault?

Quit reading between the lines.  You're not doing very well at it.

I didn't post that I was pissed at Paul for breaking bind.  He was nice
enough to email me back over the weekend to explain the problem and say
that basically the fact that the broken zones ever worked was a long
standing bug in bind's zone parser.

I was just curious how many other people ran into the same problem.
Based on the responses I got, I definitely wasn't alone.

 Atlantic Net                |