sorry to ruin several of your evenings...

jamie rishaw jamie at arpa.com
Tue Jan 30 19:35:02 UTC 2001

You're bitching that you had to go back and do things the way they
should have been done in the first place?

Help me understand where you think Paul, or any of the ISC peoples,
is at fault?

--
i am jamie at arpa dot com .. and this is my .sig.

core1.dns.microsoft.com# sho access-list 101
Extended IP access list 101
    deny udp any any eq domain (874572345872345 matches)