Anyone using Cingular wireless? (IXO/TAP number request)

Alan Clegg abc at bsdi.com
Fri Jan 26 20:05:23 UTC 2001

Unless the network is lying to me again, Alan Clegg said:

> I've recently moved to Cingular Wireless (formerly BellSouth Mobility DCS
> in this area) for "all of my wireless communication needs".

Hating as much as I do to follow-up my own posts, there was enough interest
in this one that I thought everyone should know the results.

I ended up doing an end-run and contacting several companies that write
software to do IXO/TAP paging and came up with the following link to an
Excel spreadsheet that has nearly 700 TAP pager numbers and additional
smtp->pager gateway information.

Thanks to the folks at Emergin software for making this list available.

	http://www.emergin.com/docs/Carriers.xls

AlanC