MS explains

mdevney at teamsphere.com mdevney at teamsphere.com
Fri Jan 26 01:33:25 UTC 2001

Hmmm...

Given the symptoms I experienced, e.g., MX and SOA lookups worked but A
record lookups did not, it would appear that this statement is a big fat
lie.  Unless MS is doing something like shunting MX and SOA records to one
server and A records to another, the point of which I could not see....

Someone tell me if I'm missing something?

Matthew Devney
Teamsphere Interactive