CAIS DSL failure: lessons in how not to inform

Steve Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Thu Jan 25 18:00:19 UTC 2001

John Todd wrote:

> When I'm on hold with a vendor and I get music (or worse, ads) pumped
> into my ear, I will often ask for the manager on the next opportunity
> that someone comes on the line.

I'm exactly the opposite. I don't necessarily want to hear ads, but I
don't like not quite being sure whether I'm connected or not :)

--
Steve Sobol, BOFH, President    888.480.4NET 866.DSL.EXPRESS 216.619.2NET
North Shore Technologies Corporation   http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net