Second day of rolling blackouts starts

John Fraizer nanog at EnterZone.Net
Fri Jan 19 03:53:37 UTC 2001

I'm betting on it being blackout related:

Starts getting ugly between Dallas and LA and just goes down hill from
there:

  9 dfw3-core4-pos7-0.atlas.icix.net (165.117.48.134) [AS 2548] 36 msec 36 msec 36 msec
 10 lax2-core2-pos7-0.atlas.icix.net (165.117.48.42) [AS 2548] 68 msec 64 msec 68 msec

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc