Power and Heat Analysis for Equipment

Kevin Facinelli ksfacinelli at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 20:56:05 UTC 2001

The supplier of your equipment should be able to
provide detailed information in this area.  Here at
Crystal Group (www.crystalpc.com) we rollup both power
requirements and heat generation information for our
rack mount computer systems.  We can perform an
analysis of a single piece of equipment containing
diverse "cards/hard drive/processor" combinations as
well as provide a complete roll up for an
enclosure/rack of equipment.

If anyone would be interested in seeing examples of
the tools we utilize to perform this analysis please
request via email.

Thanks,

Kevin Facinelli
ksfacinelli at crystalpc.com