Second day of rolling blackouts starts

Michael mbrunson at scantype.com
Thu Jan 18 19:51:45 UTC 2001

Your analysis ignores the profits received by the utilities when they sold
the power plants to the generators at large multiples over book values over
the last 4 years.

*	Michael Brunson	ScanType Corporation
*	+1 (760) 438-5125          FAX: +1 (760) 438-4956
*	"Services for the electronic ,WEB, and paper Publisher"
*	mbrunson at scantype.com	http://www.scantype.com