Peering Disputes

marcellus at bbo.com marcellus at bbo.com
Sun Jan 14 04:13:05 UTC 2001

Sean,

I liked your run down on Peering disputes. However, I know there are alot of
us out there who have been involved in many other rather nasty ones.

In my case, both resulted in my company's total disregard of my counsel. I'd
be very interested in hearing other's feelings on this.

Marcellus Smith
Manager - Peering
<marcellus at bbo.com>
571.226.1223 Office