How does one make not playing nice with each other scale? (Was: net.terrorism)

Anne Marcel marcel at our.domaintje.com
Sat Jan 13 14:37:12 UTC 2001

Hi,

  There is no need to deaggregate the /16 that contain nullrouted /32's.
This information is (in this case) already available from AS7777 as a
multihop eBGP feed.

  The information obtained from this feed could be used to route blocked
traffic to other transit providers then abovenet.

- marcel
#include <disclaimer.std>