Cogent?

Matt Levine mlevine at efront.com
Sat Jan 13 02:05:30 UTC 2001

Tim,

	I can tell you that right now they only have 1 router functional, and it's
on a OC12 from abovenet.  Also, their noc number still goes to a guy name'd
Chris's voicemail.  They have space in mae-east-atm, aads atm, dallas and I
believe PAIX reserved, but not as yet live.  Basic take on Cogent business
model is "Very efficient method for passing VC funding to fiber companies".
No live clients yet so no info available on service quality/performance.

If any one has more info or corrections please share..

Regards,
Matt

--
Matt Levine, CTO <mlevine at efront.com>