MPLS deployment

Jake jakechin at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jan 12 06:32:27 UTC 2001

Hi Bala,
There is a very good MPLS mailing list, very much similar to the NANOG
list here, which you can join to get the latest information on the
implementation and planning of MPLS networks. I am sure you will be able
to find the answers to all your questions and much more there. The
website to join this list is at:
http://www.mplsrc.com/mplsops.shtml

or alternatively, you can subscribe to the below list found at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mpls-charter.html
Just
Send a mail to: mpls-request at uu.net
Type in body: subscribe