Who is in NY ? (was: IX-'s)

Adam Rothschild asr at latency.net
Wed Jan 10 02:39:25 UTC 2001

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 10:18:34PM +0100, Jan-Ahrent Czmok wrote:
> Who is at Telehouse New York and NOT at the NYIIX.
> [...]
> I am looking for people on who we can interconnect privately avoiding
> NYIIX or other exchanges on the east-coast.

Among the folks at 25 Broadway but _not_ peering at the NY-IIX are
Internap (peering of any sort strictly prohibited by business model),
Verio (originally considered NY-IIX too small and insignificant,
though this may have since changed), and some non-BGP-speaking
dialup/DSL providers and ASP's.  Good luck!

-adam