IX's

Josh Richards jrichard at cubicle.net
Tue Jan 9 21:23:28 UTC 2001

* Roeland Meyer <rmeyer at mhsc.com> [20010109 11:46]:
[..]
> All one has to do is look at PAIX. The whole system looks like it is being
> used at real close to max capacity. I have a client at AboveNet and my
> systems are on a CerfNet block. PAIX is between us. I feel their pain.

I'm curious about this comment.  Can you elaborate a bit?  I do see that
above.net and cerf.net appear to peer in PA but according to both of their
looking glasses the path looks good at the moment.  To the tune of a nice
smooth ~16ms from either direction, if traceroute is to be believed..

Anyone else located at PAIX care to share (recent) anecdote?

-jr

----
Josh Richards [JTR38/JR539-ARIN]
<jrichard at geekresearch.com/cubicle.net/fix.net/freedom.gen.ca.us>