net.terrorism

Sabri Berisha sabri at bit.nl
Tue Jan 9 13:34:50 UTC 2001

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, John Payne wrote:

[snip /32 blocked]

> dude, get a clue.  You're learning this route because you pay abovenet
> to send you all the routes that they know about (transit).

We pay Abovenet to send traffic, not to throw it away.

> If you don't like abovenet's decision not to allow traffic to a certain host
> to pass across their network, you have three simple choices:

> 1) filter the route from abovenet

They should not be announcing in the first place.

> 2) change providers

We have multiple providers.

> 3) do nothing

That's always an option. Hey, they are killing all asian people, let's
look the other way... Hey, they are killing russians now, let's look the
other way... Hey, they are killing americans now, let's look the other
way... Hey, they are killing europea EOF

--
/*  Sabri Berisha, non-interesting network dude.
 *