net.terrorism

John Payne john at sackheads.org
Tue Jan 9 13:24:45 UTC 2001

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 01:16:17PM +0100, Sabri Berisha wrote:
> After this mail, we contacted Above.net again. They basically told us it
> was for our own protection because that traffic from that host does not
> comply to their AUP. We specifically told them we really don't mind them
> blackholing that host but *announcing* a route for it. So far no response.
>
> More information and logs on http://www.bit.nl/~sabri/above/

bwahahaha

dude, get a clue.  You're learning this route because you pay abovenet
to send you all the routes that they know about (transit).

If you don't like abovenet's decision not to allow traffic to a certain host
to pass across their network, you have three simple choices:

1) filter the route from abovenet
2) change providers
3) do nothing

whinging here isn't going to do anything

John Payne      http://www.sackheads.org/jpayne/    john at sackheads.org
http://www.sackheads.org/uce/                    Fax: +44 870 0547954
        To send me mail, use the address in the From: header