FTP with authentication to RADIUS

Steve Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Fri Jan 5 20:34:59 UTC 2001

"Brian W." wrote:

> scp is also a possibility, its usage is a bit cryptic, but it is an
> option..

SCP works well, and actually, the usage isn't that hard to figure out:

scp user at host:/path/to/file user at host:/path/to/file

But it requires an active shell account on both ends.

Ain't no way I'm granting shell access to anyone who doesn't specifically
ask for it. Actually, I'm picky about granting it even to people who DO
ask for it.

--
Steve Sobol, BOFH, President    888.480.4NET 866.DSL.EXPRESS 216.619.2NET
North Shore Technologies Corporation   http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net