Next NANOG

Daniel Golding dan at netrail.net
Tue Feb 27 00:32:15 UTC 2001

There were about 650 registered for the last one. I'm not sure how many
showed up. Network stats indicated that over 400 individual DHCP addresses
were in use at any one time.

The problem is meeting room size, and the concept of multiple tracks. Is
there enough material to have multiple tracks? Is it desirable at all? It
has seemed to work well for the tutorials. Might be an interesting
experiment for the next NANOG.

Daniel L. Golding               dan at netrail.net