IXs

Josh Richards jrichard at cubicle.net
Sun Feb 25 08:18:50 UTC 2001

Anyone give me an idea of what sort of traffic passes to (and hopefully
thru!) their MAE-LA peers?  It's hard to tell whether anyone cares about
this NAP or not, and there appears to be significantly less potential
peering partners connected to it.  Makes for a tough ROI argument when
compared to the other NAPs.  While I realize some of this might be a
critical mass issue, MAE-LA seems to have been fairly stagnant for several
years now.

While we're at it, have any input on PacBell's NAP? :-)

BTW: Anyone considering connecting to Telehouse's 6IIX IPv6 exchange points
at this point?  They are collocated inside with NYIIX and LAIIX.

Thanks!

-jr

----
Josh Richards [JTR38/JR539-ARIN]