DS3 Ordering Experiences

Craig Pierantozzi tozz at user1.bind.com
Sun Feb 25 05:36:58 UTC 2001

I can't speak to the condition of the colo space.  However, I do know
that there was never any botched MPLS implementation in the Bay area that
would have resulted in servers in the colo space losing connectivity for
three days.  Someone must've mis-informed your associate.
Unfortunately sometimes inaccurate information can come directly from
a mis-spoken customer support rep or NOC tech when customers are looking
for an explanation to an outage and that doesn't do anybody any good.

Just my .02 in since information like that tends to get around via word of
mouth and I think everyone appreciates when the information is accurate.

regards
-cp

* Thus spake mdevney at teamsphere.com (mdevney at teamsphere.com):

[snip]