Update for noc .nl problem..

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Fri Feb 23 23:25:56 UTC 2001

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 03:23:52PM -0800, Ben Browning wrote:

> delete an account, I keep my own counsel on the matter. All you will ever
> hear is "I will take care of that" or "I have already taken care of that".
> In order to get this kind of proprietary customer data from, you'd damn
> well better have a subpoena or a court order, because anything short of
> that will be like trying to suck a dead bunny through a straw. And that,
> IMNSHO, is precisely how it should be.

And so, in order to be assured that things are actually being taken care of,
I must either take your word for it, or drag everybody into court.

Whatever; if you enjoy being in court that much, so be it.

Of course, when it's one of mine hacking your network, you better hope I don't
act the same way; otherwise a 15 minute problem turns into a multi-month one.