home.nl NOC contact number.

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Fri Feb 23 20:07:29 UTC 2001

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 02:45:34PM -0500, Scott Walker wrote:

> I all ready tried....
>
> response I got was
> "Ohh, home.nl, that's a different company completly. So it's not out problem"

@home hasn't a clue.

I got spam recently that was sent from outside their network, via an open relay
within their network.  As a service, I let them know about the open relay.

They told me it wasn't their problem because the sender wasn't their customer.

That's like saying "don't tell me if you see a burglar on my premesis, because
he obviously doesn't work for us".

I don't care about busting the spammer, morons; I have procmail to filter that.  I
was trying to help YOU with YOUR problem.