DS3 Ordering Experiences

Steve Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Fri Feb 23 05:39:35 UTC 2001

Martin Hannigan wrote:

> It took me awhile, but the part about being the squeaky wheel is very true and
> accurate. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

So who's the best at meeting their deadlines, amongst the big guys?

I suspect that, to a certain extent, your assessment will be true of any
backbone.

--
Steve Sobol, BOFH, President    888.480.4NET 866.DSL.EXPRESS 216.619.2NET
North Shore Technologies Corporation   http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net