rfc 1918?

Eric A. Hall ehall at ehsco.com
Thu Feb 22 23:18:13 UTC 2001

> The psycho paranoid people like Greg Woods and Eric Hall scream

> unannounced IP space to avoid the 1918-nazi's, but thats another

> Now can we please let it go?

I'd say from the references above that I'm not the one with "issues."

RFC1918 addreses cause real problems. They are not supposed to be used. It
cannot be made much clearer than that. Choosing to ignore the wishes of
the rest of the Internet community in order to make your own life a little
bit easier is not a question of free will, it is a matter of
selfishishness.

Furthermore, if you claim that you have the right to violate spirit and
intent of Internet BCPs then I certainly have the right to complain about
it without being labelled as psycho/paranoid/nazi.

Thanks