Beer and Gear surprise

Ukyo Kuonji kawaii_iinazuke at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:58:15 UTC 2001

I disagree.  Read my other post.  The charter defines membership.  Of course
it is entirely too broad.  As I interpret it, if you are a network operator,
researcher or vendor, you may be a member of NANOG.

The charter does not define community, only membership.

---
Opinions in this email are the personal opinions of the author and are not
associated with author's employer.  This email account is a not the regular
email account of the author and is being used for the protection of the
employer.