Network for Sale

David Diaz davediaz at iwcinc.net
Thu Feb 22 04:43:03 UTC 2001

One reason why I thought the name should have been changed long ago.
The only thing about Netrail that is legacy is the name.  There is
nothing left from the original company of long ago and a name change
would have helped show that.  The people there have helped bring it a
long way and deserve the credit for doing so.   It brings up the
interesting point of when do the people that are there start getting
the credit instead of a former founder that has not had anything to
do with the company for 4 years.  I mean that as a general topic not
just relating to Netrail.

As far as this deal going Im sure that 360 got a hell of a head start
on an IP network by their purchase and Netrail found a good home.
Nice to see happy endings on the net.

My hats off to the Netrail team.  Especial congrats to Nathan E,
Mark, Keith and Brandon.  I also hope Scott P never decides to flame
me on a lis, apparently he has a talent.  I hope you all are getting
360network Porsches.

Once again congrats gentlemen, my hats off to you.  It was an honor
and a pleasure to serve with you all.

David

--

Thank you,