Network for Sale

John Fraizer nanog at Overkill.EnterZone.Net
Tue Feb 20 07:07:50 UTC 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Jay wrote:

> If you have any questions about our route intelligence technologies (the
> above link talks about that a bit) or how it relates-to /
> interoperates-with BGP4, please feel free to ask me. I'd be happy to
> answer any questions. :)
>

> --
> ~Jay
>
> ..                                                ..
> .. Jay Jacobson           Chief Executive Officer ..
> .. Opnix, Inc.                   http://opnix.com ..
> ..                                                ..
> ..        Innovating Internet Intelligence        ..
> ..                                                ..

Yes Jay.  I am interested in your technology.  Beyond the fact that it
appears to be 100% marketing hype BS, can you elaborate, _WITHOUT NDA_
about the following:

(1) How does your "Best Path Global Transit (tm)" interact with the GLOBAL
STANDARD BGP4 with respect to:

(a) Influencing INBOUND data
(b) Influencing INBOUND data
(c) Influencing INBOUND data
(d) Influencing INBOUND data
(e) Influencing INBOUND data
(f) Influencing INBOUND data
(g) Influencing INBOUND data
(h) Influencing INBOUND data
(i) Influencing INBOUND data
(j) Influencing INBOUND data
(k) Influencing INBOUND data
(l) Influencing INBOUND data
(m) Influencing INBOUND data
(n) Influencing INBOUND data
(o) Influencing INBOUND data
(p) Influencing INBOUND data
(q) Influencing INBOUND data
(r) Influencing INBOUND data
(s) Influencing INBOUND data
(t) Influencing INBOUND data
(u) Influencing INBOUND data
(v) Influencing INBOUND data
(w) Influencing INBOUND data
(x) Influencing INBOUND data
(y) Influencing INBOUND data
(z) Influencing INBOUND data

(2)Is your "Best Path Global Transit (tm)" going to be released to public
domain or are you going to become a "Tier-0" Island.

(3) Have you thought about how much the rest of the world is going to
laugh at "Tier-0?"

ROTFLMAO

---
John Fraizer